I am going to start my posts with each of the "men" I've been dating or have dated b/c they make some great stories. Let me just start by saying that when I was 21, dating a long-term boyfriend of 4 years, that I would never imagine fast foward 10 years later, that I would have such crazy dating adventures as these...
Here are some interesting title of future blogs to look forward to:
- Venice Boy - the perfect spring fling
- Vegas Guy #1 - long distances, long time makes the heart grow fonder?
- Vegas Guy #2 - too young, too raw, too soon, too poor
- Perfect on Paper - Why force it?
- The Drunk Reckless Guy - Unexpected douche bag
- Need to know guy - Homework on a first date?
- Getting lost - who makes a guy run on a 1st date except me?
- Too friendly to be more
- Really? Did you just ask me what type of underwear I wear?
- Paying to get out (Lawyer guy)
- Let us pray... Can you be too goody for me to like you?
- Too poor to date
- There is no such thing as a guy who doesn't want X!
- Living the fantasy via text/email
- The back-up Plan/ Guy