Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going the Distance


Going the Distance
I really liked this movie.  It's funny, it's quirky, it's very fantasy!  I wanted to watch it thinking that perhaps I might get into a long distance relationship... and a friend of mine is also possibly going to venture into this front!

I've never been in a long distance relationship beyond an one hour drive so I really don't know how it really works.  If two people live on different coast it can be tough!  3 hour difference.  If I'm in LA, and he is let's say in NY... I get on the phone at 9pm, it's already 12am for them!  UGH.  I feel bad for the East Coaster more b/c they'd be staying up late just to have a late night chat. 

I've "talked" to people in different time zones and let me tell you, it's not easy.  Trying to catch them at the right time to chat... what a pain!  At the end of the day, IF that person is WORTH it I suppose we'd all venture such a duty... as of yet, I have not met someone worth that effort (which in ways is a blessing to me).  But who knows, I may be eating my words later....

Have you had a long distance relationship and did it work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment