Monday, September 13, 2010

Preparing

At this point, let's all be realistic.  The "thing" with Mr. Young will not last.  I'm giving it 2 months top.  Why waste time if he isn't it?  But at the same time, can I tell in two months?  I was able to visit his place this past weekend to get a glimpse of who he is and where he comes from. This "glimpse" made me realize how far apart we really are in life stage.  Made me really sad to think about it all... but I have accept what is...that this has a very short life term.  Why is it that I always seem to meet that great person at the wrong TIME and PLACE?
---------------

Mr. Young: You are a 10 in my book. :)

Sigh.  Doesn't every girl want to be adored?  This is what he does to me... this is why it's hard for me to walk away.  He says the sweetest things and drives so far just to spend a little time with me...  =(

3 comments:

  1. With every imperfect relationship, I keep realizing that the verdict for its downfall is timing. Just goes to show that indeed, timing is everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true...so true. Sometimes I wish I can freez time. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timing is everything...but what is love without taking those chances that seem destined to fail. What if...

    ReplyDelete